Owing to the expertise of our professionals, we have been engaged in offering Structure Fabrication service. We render this service for different type of metal structure as per clients' requirement. Our professionals render the offered fabrication service exactly according to specifications suggested by the clients. Further, we check each and every phase of cutting, shaping and assembling process of components and ensure that the procedures adhere to the norms specified by the industry. This Structure Fabrication service is executed by our experts in a contoured manner.
Fabrication comprises or overlaps with various metalworking specialities:
- Fabrication shops and machine shops have overlapping capabilities, but fabrication shops generally concentrate on the metal preparation aspects (such as sawing tubing to length or bending sheet metal or plate), welding, and assembly, whereas machine shops are more concerned with the machining of parts on machine tools. Firms that encompass both are also common.
- Black smithing has always involved fabrication, although it was not always called by that name.
- The products produced by welders, which are often referred to as weldments, are an example of fabrication.
- Boilermakers originally specialized in boilers, leading to their trade's name, but the term as used today has a broader meaning.
- Similarly, millwrights originally specialized in setting up grain mills and saw mills, but today they may be called upon for a broad range of fabrication work.
- Iron workers, also known as steel erectors, also engage in fabrication. Often the fabrications for structural work begin as prefabricated segments in a fab shop, then are moved to the site by truck, rail, or barge, and finally are installed by erectors.